Friday 24 April, 2009

tropical rain

It's raining , it's pouring ; listen to the falling rain , listen to it's fall; and with every drop of rain I love you more..........
I had a bag full of chips watching the rain in the dusk with no electricity and internet. Bad fro the figure since I did not do any exercise today. Will catch up tomorrow.
I sent a case with Edward to PIH and it seems everybody there asked about me. howzat for popularity. I spoke to one anaesthetist who has come to PoM just 10 days ago and was sounding quite lost.
Will try and attend the sahasranamam session tomorrow. Thefrogs are going full bore now croaking away merrily. There seems to be a jam session out there in the garden. May be I'll visit the botanical garden tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring, he went to bed and he bumped his head and couldnt get up in the morning....:)
    thats rain in Paris!how i love Indian rain!

    ReplyDelete